Thursday 21 December 2017

Ki o Rahi

Ki O Rahi


  1. The ame of the game is to try out score the other team you score points by touching the ball down at the yellow pols that is how you score points.
  2.  You have three or five seconds to shots or pass.
  3. If your tag gets ripped of when you are shooting you have to hand it to the other team.
  4.  one player from the team can occupy the other team circle at any one time.  
  5. The game is started with a kick-off by a team player from the other teamcircle. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Eden,

    My name is Emiely (pronounced "Emily") and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey team who will be blogging with you over the summer! I like the way you have given me the name of the game, the aim of the game and also some rules. Well done! If you wanted to, you could even draw a picture and upload it with your blog posts. Maybe even a picture of you playing Ki o Rahi!

    This sounds like a really fun game! I think I will have to try and play it sometime!

    Noho ora mai,
    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My name is Eden and I really like your awesome coment.

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.