Wednesday 17 January 2018

Moana

I have seen the movie and my favorite part is when the larva monster turns in to the I land of Te Fiti it is my favorite because Te Fiti is really pretty.

Maui the demigod stole the heart of Te Fiti. Te Fiti turned into a lava monster. Moana lived in a Polynesian land. Moana had a connection to the ocean and her family would not let her go beyond the reef. Her nana gives her the heart of Te Fiti and she says to go off and restore the heart. So she grabs a boat and goes beyond the reef. She find out HeiHei her chicken is on the boat. Then they go to the t strange island. Then they meet Maui the demigod and he sings her a song. At the end of his song Moana gets trapped in a cage. Then Maui starts to take the boat away. She finds a hole in the cave and she climbs out. She jumps and lands on the boat. Maui and Moana set off to get his hook. They arrive and they climb up to this circle. Then the circle moves to the side and then a portal opens it leads to this crab that ate it's grandma. Moana tries to distract the crab wile Maui grabs his hook. After that they run away with Maui hook and go back up the portal to the circle. They climb back down to the boat and set off to restore the heart off Te Fiti  I land. Maui distracts the lava monster and Moana climbs up onto the cliff and she she puts the heart on the lava monster. After that the lava monster turns into Te Fiti and Maui gets a bew hook.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Eden!

    This is a really thorough summary of the Moana movie good job!
    I think that Te Fiti is beautiful too! Maybe you could add your favourite picture of her to your post, I think she would look awesome on your blog!

    Do you have a favourite song from the movie?
    I quite like the 'You're Welcome' song that Maui sings...I like his dance moves and I think he is quite funny!

    Do you also have a favourite character?
    I like Moana's grandma Tala, I think she's really sweet and I like that she is always the positive person that looks out for Moana.

    I really enjoyed reading your summary of Moana Eden, keep up the good work!
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellee,

    Thank you for your comment. My favorite song is how far I go that is sung by Mona. Maui is funny too I like his dancing in the movie. My favorite character is Mona and i love her voice in the Movie.
    Thanks,
    Eden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eden!

      You are really welcome, your work is a lot of fun to read so thank you!

      I think Moana's voice is lovely too, she is probably one of my favourite Disney characters.
      I also like Mulan and Rapunzel from Tangled, they are pretty cool too.
      Do you have a favourite Disney movie or character?

      Ellee :)

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.